Celebrate longer days and rising temps with a new spring scent. Here are five of our favorites from World Passage/Duty Free:
- Daisy Eau So Fresh, Marc Jacobs: Fruity and floral with notes of mandarin, violet, and apple blossom.
- Love Story, Chloé: Sexy meets elegant: Neroli plus jasmine with a splash of cedarwood.
- Le Jardin de Monsieur, Hermès: A citrus scent, inspired by the gardens of China, punctuated by kumquat and Sichuan pepper.
- Bright Crystal Absolu, Versace: An intoxicating mix of Donatella’s favorite floral fragrances: Peony, magnolia, and lotus flower.
- Green Tea, Elizabeth Arden: Earthy like a spring garden with hints of lemon, rhubarb, peppermint, and musk.