Molly Ringwald, Brit-rock boots, and little libraries are just a few of the things the piqued our interest this week.
- Chelsea boots are back according to GQ, which showcases “the preferred footwear of Brit-rock royalty” among its 30 spring fashion trends for men. See more spring shoe trends at Johnston & Murphy in the Airport Mall.
- Children of the ’80s: The Breakfast Club turns 30 this month. In honor of the milestone, Molly Ringwald treats Vogue to a behind-the-scenes look at the film.
- From tribal brushstrokes to metallic foils we’re loving these spring nail trends from Harper’s Bazaar. (Traveling? Treat yourself to a mani/pedi at XpresSpa (Airport Mall, Concourses D and F)).
- Ramen, a dorm-room staple, is having its time in the culinary sun. David Koon from Brooklyn’s Chuko Ramen explains how to make this tasty dish at home. (Shoyu on Concourse G also makes a mean bowl
- Does your neighborhood have a Little Free Library? This global phenomenon began just across the river from us in Hudson, Wisconsin.