Breaking news: Van Gogh is a Brooklyn hipster, paradise does exist, and we’re all e-laughing wrong.
- We want to go to there: Check out these 12 enchanting, completely secluded homes in faraway places.
- Craft cocktails have made their way to Paris. Read about the City of Light’s latest craze. (Mimosa on Concourse G is already there. Try the “Thyme to Fly” (Farigoulle Thyme Liqueur and champagne) or the “Aviation” (Beefeater Gin, lemon, Crème de Violette Liqueur, Luxardo Maraschino Liqueur).
- Post-Impressionist painter Vincent van Gogh has been dead for 125 years —or has he? A New York woman recently spotted the famous artist riding the G-train to Brooklyn. (Van Gogh groupie? Check out the Erwin Pearl Van Gogh jewelry collection (Concourse G, near Gate 9).)
- Do you “haha,” “hehe,” or “heh-heh?” Find out the difference in this New Yorker article about
- Good things do, indeed, come to those who wait. Caribou Coffee recently unveiled its new Crafted Press drink (cold-press coffee, cream or milk, a bit of sugar, and ice), which takes a full 12 hours to make.