What? You thought we here at FLY would miss the highly anticipated premier of Star Wars? To quote Darth Vader, “I find your lack of faith disturbing.” MSP is hot with Jedi Fever. Here’s a quick round-up of Force-approved, in-terminal Star Wars gear. Fly without these items, do not.
- If you thought stepping on a LEGO was painful, try tripping over the Millennium Falcon. Still, this LEGO Star Wars Brickmaster set, which produces a variety of spacecraft from the Galactic Empire, will keep the kids busy on a long flight. $21.90; available at Creative Kidstuff.
- Not all Stormtroopers are cold and deadly. Sleep tight, curled up next to this Disney Plush Trooper. $14.99; available at Creative Kidstuff.
- Learn from the best: Train to become a Jedi Master with this 16” lightsaber-wielding Yoda. $99.99; available at Brookstone.
- Everybody needs a personal Droid. Guided by remote control this Sphero BB-8 App-Enabled Droid reacts to voice commands. $149.99; available at Brookstone.
- Do you side with the Sith or the Jedi? Let your luggage show your loyalty with these R2-D2 and Darth Vader roller bags. $139.99 each; InMotion Entertainment.